Friday, October 16, 2015

Friday again??!


Funny Bird Gifts - T-Shirts, Art, Posters & Other Gift Ideas | Zazzle



Well....here I am at Friday again!  Where does the time go.  Seems to just quietly creep right by me.

Life's been pretty noisy this past week.  I've been preparing for a 2 day crop & I will be the Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  I've made a easy Christmas card for the make and take using Night of Navy & Whisper White paper with the new Sleigh Ride Edgelits dies.  I totally cased it, but made it my own in small ways.

I had supervision while preparing my demo card.  My cat baby, Roma, set on my table watching me like...hmm, how do I say...well like only a cat can.  She was in her vulture pose, poised to strike at anything that suited her fancy.  Scissors, twine, pieces of paper and egad, a stamp pad.  I can picture my rug and hardwood right now with little paw prints in Blackberry Bliss and Blue Lagoon...hahaha.

I also made a really cute something-something special for each of the ladies who will be attending.
I'll give you more information on that later.  (No...Roma did not supervise while assembling these.) 

I have so much stuff to bring to this crop, that I've enlisted the help of my husband.  When I asked him if he wanted to go help me set up, he told me that he's not interested in scrapbooking with me LOL!  Bless his poor heart....I almost didn't want to hurt his feelings and tell him it wasn't an invitation to scrap with me, I just need the muscle to unload the car!  I will insist he wears steel toe shoes though.  Funny story and I will share it share with you soon.

While I was pulling papers, ribbons, inks and all the other myriad of paper crafting supplies I needed to take with me, I found several cards I made that I had totally forgotten about.   I'll post them this weekend, live from the crop. 

Until then...Have Fun & Stamp On!
Hugs,
Chris



No comments:

Post a Comment