Friday, September 18, 2015

Butterflies are...on Sale!

Hi All,

As I mentioned in my last post, the Monarch butterflies are breezing thru NE Ohio. They inspired me to create today's card. This is my "case" of a card I saw on Pinterest.

I love the softness of the card yet it makes a dramatically bold statement. I found the butterfly in my sewing stash. I never did get around to ordering the Butterfly Thinlits. I thought all was lost until now! I couldn't believe my eyes, there they were in the Weekly Deals. I picked up my set this week. Now I can't wait to get my hands on them. I have a special project in mind to use them on!

Until next time....Have fun and Create on!
Hugs,
Chris



The blue background is some old Stampin Up Paper from a calendar set,2009 to be exact. The blue ink is Bordering Blue. I had the ribbon in my scrap bag and the butterfly was in my sewing supplies. I can't for the life of me remember the stamp set I used. It's making me crazy! I also used the following products. Hope you enjoy!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card...When can I expect it in the mail???

    ReplyDelete