Thursday, June 23, 2016

Hi All!

A beautiful day here in NE Ohio.  Had some rain early this morning.  The day started out hot and sticky, but this evening is going to be calm & cool.  Looks like we will be blessed with a God kissed sunset!

I've seen a couple tri fold cards and always wanted to make one.  I finally got the courage and had at it.
Most of my supplies were from my Fun Stampers Journey stash.  The patterned paper, Media Prints, is sadly being discontinued.  I love the honeycomb and hearts printed on this piece.  I used my Doily metal die, Beach Ball blue cardstock and a Sparkle Heart embellishment.  The ribbon was in my stash, the stamp I've had forever. I'm really happy with the way the colors pull it all together. I hope you like it!

You can purchase these and other supplies at www.funstampersjourney/814771

I just received another much anticipated stash of supplies from Fun Stampers Journey.  I'll spend some time this weekend getting creative with my goodies.  Can't wait to demonstrate what you can do.

Till then,
Be happy and craft on!
Chris

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME card...now you need to teach me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks great! And have oodles of fun with all your new FSJ stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete