Thursday, September 10, 2015

Using a Stamp Set a Week

Hi All,

I have been with Stampin Up for a year now. I joined to because I love their products, I wanted to earn free stamp sets and I desperately needed inks. I had the opportunity to go to Utah last year for Create, Inspire, Share. I didn't have to be asked twice! I became enamored with the entire line of products. Plus as a demonstrator I had the opportunity to see the Holiday Catalog and purchase goodies from it before it became public.

I have been slowly building my stash of goodies. I'm in love with the stamps sets. Doesn't matter if they are wood, clear or photopolymer. I truly enjoy being able to mix and match the sets to create something special. I have a lot of the ink colors, but there are oh so many more to collect! Did you ever try to make a card or a scrapbook page where the colors just don't seem right? Sometimes it's just the "tones" of the colors. Let me tell you, Stampin Up knows their "tones". Paper, ink, ribbon and embellishments match so well that heck, can someone send Shelli to my house to match my clothes?

Getting back to the stamp sets....I recently decided to start using one set a week. Sure I was using a set or part of one till it was practically thread bare. I needed to start pushing myself to create with all my sets. Oh yeah...I'm buying more as I do this. The way I see it, I should be busy every week while I'm still on this side of the dirt. Then I want to be buried with the sets I haven't used. I need something to keep me going in the afterlife.

Here's my first week's card....hope you like it.
Hugs
Chris



1 comment:

  1. Hey is that card for me??? I haven't gotten it yet...LOL...Nice job...

    ReplyDelete